Home » World News » Royal Family expecting ‘poison’ when Harry and Meghan Netflix doc drops part two
Royal Family expecting ‘poison’ when Harry and Meghan Netflix doc drops part two
December 9, 2022
The final three-episode volume of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's self-titled Netflix documentary series will be “poison,” an insider has claimed.
The first half of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle 's Netflix documentary dropped on Thursday (December 8) and now the streaming service has released a first look at the final three episodes.
The new trailer begins with a news reporter explaining how the couple were "stepping back from their Royal duties," before Meghan can be heard saying: "This is when a family and a family business are in direct conflict."
READ MORE: Lost remains of rare extinct tiger found in random cupboard after 85 year hunt
And while the world is still digesting what was – and wasn't – included in the first volume, Royal insiders are already worried about the next part.
Speaking to The Times, one said: “next week will be poison.”
And another claimed: “They even came over to mark Her Majesty’s Jubilee while colluding with the film-makers, without telling her what they were doing.
‘That’s shameful and cowardly. There are a lot of people who are glad the late Queen is not here to see it.’
A third told the Daily Mail, referencing the fact that the pair had started filming themselves in March 2020: “It looks as if they want to bring down the monarchy.
“What else could they hope to achieve by this?
“It was a sly and insidious attack from start to finish.”
Claims royals said Meghan Markle's acting was a 'problem' rubbished by expert
The comments appear to be ringing true with the public, after a heckler was heard asking them why they are trying to “destroy” the Royal Family, during a public appearance earlier this week.
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex arrived at New York City's Midtown Hilton hotel for the Ripple of Hope awards on Tuesday, and a seething bloke shouted: “What do you think about destroying the Royal Family?”
The controversial pair did not respond to the question and walked into the ceremony to collect their awards for campaigning against structural racism and honouring mental health issues.
As they walked past the huge crowds, who had waited in the rain to catch a glimpse of the loved-up royal duo, Harry could be heard muttering “so many questions”.
To get more stories from Daily Star delivered straight to your inbox sign up to one of our free newslettershere.
For more of the latest news from the world of the Daily Star, check out our homepage
'I tried vegan Christmas turkey options but they tasted like a Ford Escort's exhaust'
Wild UK snow weather charts show '290-mile wide' blizzard approaching the country
Porn star told by vile trolls she 'risks execution' for World Cup outfit in Qatar
Daily Star's Favourite Wrestler Lana Austin finally crowned new women's champion