Inside Tinder sex cult whose sick leader chopped up date to put in bin bags

Sick Aubrey Trail told his sentencing hearing that he killed Sydney Loofe when she threatened to expose his "lifestyle".

The "lifestyle" he was referring to was in fact a 'witchcraft' cult that involved fraud and luring people on Tinder for group sex.

Trail was the twisted leader of this cult.

The 54-year-old was last year sentenced to death for murdering Sydney Loofe, 24, before chopping her into 14 pieces and leaving her dismembered remains in bin bags.

The sickening incident unfolded in 2017 after the two had met on the popular dating app Tinder.

Sydney had matched up with 54-year-old monster and agreed to go on a date.

Her body was chopped up and stuffed into bin bags then dumped in Edgar, around 90 miles from her home in Lincoln, Nebraska.

Aubrey, speaking in court, coldly said "I won't say I'm sorry, as that would be an insult to you after what I've put you through. And I won't ask for forgiveness, as I don't believe there is such a thing.

"I have done some terrible things in my life but this is the only thing I have ever done that I feel real regret about.

"To be quite frank and no disrespect to intended to the court, I could care less what you do here to me today,

"Sydney did nothing but threaten to expose my lifestyle and I killed her for it."

That "lifestyle" included defrauding drug dealers and having group sex with his girlfriend Bailey Boswell and others.

Trail described it as a "witchcraft cult."

During his trial, Trail said Sydney died of erotic asphyxiation during rough sex and admitted to strangling her with an electrical cord.

He claimed that he tied Sydney up and killed her because she "freaked out" when he told her about his lifestyle.

Prosecutors said Trail and Boswell bought tools to dismember and get rid of Sydney's body and claimed that Trail had even joked about drinking her blood.

She was "needlessly" chopped up to satisfy Trail's warped urges, the court heard.

Sydney was reported missing the day after her second date when she didn't turn up to work at a hardware store in her hometown.

The last time anyone heard from her was when she posted a selfie on Snapchat ahead of her next date.

The picture was posted on November 15, 2017, with the caption: "Ready for my date".

While Trail was sentenced to death, Boswell was sentenced to life in prison after being convicted of murder for her part in the incident.

To stay up to date with all the latest news, make sure you sign up to one of our newsletters here

Source: Read Full Article