Girl followed in park and sexually assaulted after being grabbed from behind

A 15-year-old girl was sexually assaulted after a man followed her through a park and grabbed her from behind.

The attack was carried out at Buile Park in Salford, Greater Manchester, on Thursday, May 27.

The victim was walking near the park’s banqueting hall around 9.30am when the attacker targeted her, the Manchester Evening News reported.

She was grabbed from behind and sexually assaulted.

The incident was not reported to police until Sunday, May 30, when the girl experienced a medical episode at home.

She is now being supported by specialist officers.

The teenager described the attacker as a black man in his 30s or 40s, wearing a black tracksuit and red beanie hat.

Inspector Chris Horsfield, from Greater Manchester Police’s Salford district, said: "We're taking this very seriously and are following all available lines of enquiry to ensure the person responsible for this horrific attack is brought to justice.

"The victim is receiving support from specialist officers, and anyone with any concerns can talk to our officers in the area who are available and happy to speak to you."

Last month, a twisted thug who kidnapped, tortured, and forced a man to commit depraved sex acts was jailed.

Kamil Lesiak was sentenced on Tuesday, May 25, to 18 years behind bars after being found guilty of subjecting his victim to horrific humiliation and self-degradation at Liverpool Crown Court.

Get latest news headlines delivered free

Want all the latest shocking news and views from all over the world straight into your inbox?

We've got the best royal scoops, crime dramas and breaking stories – all delivered in that Daily Star style you love.

Our great newsletters will give you all you need to know, from hard news to that bit of glamour you need every day. They'll drop straight into your inbox and you can unsubscribe whenever you like.

You can sign up here – you won't regret it…

A twisted violent sexual attack was unleashed by Lesiak and others on a 27-year-old man they held captive in Bootle, Merseyside, for 10 hours in November 2015.

Accomplice Daniel Misiolek was jailed for life in 2016, the Liverpool Echo reports.

If you or somebody you know has been affected by this story, contact Victim Support for free, confidential advice on 0845 30 30 900 or visit their website,

Source: Read Full Article