askST: What can you do as a jobseeker if a potential employer discriminates against you, including over your age?

A: You can report discriminatory job adverts or hiring practices to the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (Tafep) using the form here.

Tafep works closely with the Ministry of Manpower (MOM) to investigate and take appropriate action against employers when workplace discrimination has occurred, said a spokesman.

Please subscribe or log in to continue reading the full article.

Get unlimited access to all stories at $0.99/month

  • Latest headlines and exclusive stories
  • In-depth analyses and award-winning multimedia content
  • Get access to all with our no-contract promotional package at only $0.99/month for the first 3 months*

*Terms and conditions apply.

Source: Read Full Article